There are a few conditions that must be met before we can assess your account for eligibility.* Please keep in mind, the information Klover uses to make decisions varies. As a reminder, here are our current requirements:
- Your paycheck description on your bank statement must match the descriptions of previously deposited paychecks with no spelling variations.
- You have at least three direct deposits sent to your primary checking account (no savings account)
- Your last 3 direct deposits have been consistent and within the last 60 days.
- You have no gaps in pay
- All deposits come from the same employer (see above - paycheck descriptions must match)
- You are paid on a weekly or bi-weekly pay schedule, 7 or 14 days apart. No other pay cycles are accepted at this time, including monthly or semi-monthly deposits.
- Pay deposits must be from a company that is NOT a loan or paycheck advance company. Examples of loan/paycheck advance companies are Earnin, Dave, or Brigit.
- Pay deposits cannot be ATM deposits, cash deposits, transfers, Venmo, CashApp, or anything similar.
- Your checking account must be in good standing and active for the last 90 days.
*Keep in mind the information we use to make a decision varies per customer, and not all customers will be eligible for an advance.