Yes, you can!
We made things simple for you by partnering with Plaid. Plaid enables our customers to connect their banking information in real-time. There is no need to enter your checking account or routing number manually. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to search for your bank and enter your online banking credentials. If you cannot access your online banking credentials, you must contact your financial institution.
First, please be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded to your phone. Then, please follow these steps to edit your bank in your profile:
- Log in & head over to the "Profile" icon on the dashboard
- Select "Bank" and "Remove"
- Select "OK" to confirm that you will be removing your bank account and debit card (your debit card will automatically be unlinked once you remove your bank account)
- Use Plaid (our third-party) to log in to your bank
- Proceed to add your debit card
If you currently have an outstanding advance , you will need to wait 45 days after the date the advance repayment was due to have the option to edit your bank. We are still working on this feature of our app, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes!
I don't see my bank listed under Plaid; why?
If you don't see your bank listed under Plaid, it simply means we haven't formed a partnership with them yet. Plaid is constantly adding new banks, and we encourage you to check back in the coming weeks.
As always, if you need further assistance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can be there with you every step of the way!