]There a few reasons as to why you may see a points balance, but are unable to redeem them for an advance:
- You haven't linked your checking account
- Your checking account doesn't have any direct deposit data (specifically, 3 direct deposit paychecks within the last 60 days from a participating employer)
- Your paychecks are less than $250 each
- You don't have 90 days or more of transactional history
- You are collecting unemployment
- Your bank account is not in good standing or hasn't been active for 90 days
Keep in mind; our points program still requires you to link valid information for us to predict your repayment date. Please reference our points article here: What are points and how do they work?