Here are a few reasons we believe you might not be able to link your debit card.
- Are you pre-approved for a boost or the points program? (You must be eligible before you can move on to the next step of your to-dos)
- Do you currently have an outstanding boost? (To get a status on your most recent repayment, you must contact the Klover Customer Support Team before you can edit your debit card)
- Is your bank a supported institution? (If you are unsure, submit a request with the name of your bank, and we can help you figure out if your bank is participating institution)
- Are you attempting to add a credit card and not your debit card? (We do not accept credit cards)
- Is this debit card linked directly to the checking account on file? (The debit card must be linked to the checking account you added when you first created your Klover account)
- Is this debit card expiring within the next 45 days? (We do not accept cards expiring in the next 45 days)
- Is your debit card a temporary card? (We do not accept temporary cards)
- Are you entering the correct CVV code and card number? (Please be sure that all the card information)
Disclosure: If you can check off all of these boxes via your Klover app, you should be in the clear to edit your debit card!