There are a few conditions that must be met before we can assess your account for eligibility. *Please keep in mind, the information Klover uses to make decisions does vary. Here are our current requirements:
- Your paycheck description on your bank statement must match the descriptions of previously deposited paychecks with no spelling variations.
- You have at least three direct deposits sent to your primary checking account (no savings account)
- Your last 3 direct deposits have been consistent and within the last 60 days.
- You have no gaps in pay
- All deposits come from the same employer (see above - paycheck descriptions must match)
- You are paid on a weekly or bi-weekly pay schedule, 7 or 14 days apart. No other pay cycles are accepted at this time, including monthly or semi-monthly deposits.
- Pay deposits must be from a company that is NOT a loan or paycheck advance company. Examples of loan/paycheck advance companies are Earnin, Dave, or Brigit.
- Pay deposits cannot be ATM deposits, cash deposits, transfers, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal, or anything similar.
- Your checking account must be in good standing and active for the last 90 days.
In addition to the above, you must complete your To-Do list before you will be able to request an advance. The To-Do list includes:
1. Link your bank account
2. Link your debit card
3. Enter First & Last Name (if approved)
If you finish your To-Do list, but do not meet our basic requirements for receiving an advance, we do have an exciting exception to this rule:
We have a $5 advance program for our customers who successfully link their bank account, with a healthy transaction history, to their Klover app. These customers are not quite eligible for a higher cash advance yet, as they don't meet our specific requirements listed above.
My advance amount used to be $50 but now it is only $10. Why is my amount lower? Why does my advance amount fluctuate?
Your advance amount can fluctuate for a few different reasons:
1. You just made a repayment. If it has been less than 3 business days since your repayment was made, please give us time to process your payment and update your eligibility. The app will update to a more accurate amount once 3 business days have passed.
2. You just received a paycheck. Our system takes 1-2 business days to process your paycheck data and determine what your most recent eligibility amount is. Please be patient with us!
3. We lost connection with your bank, causing lapses in data. If you do not have an outstanding advance, please try relinking your bank account.
4. If neither situation above applies to you, it is likely that our app is detecting some kind of change with your financial data. Some things that could affect this include: missing paycheck data, changing jobs, getting paid on a different date that doesn't line up with your pay cycle, etc. Please see the list of requirements above! Any changes to this information could cause your advance amount to fluctuate.
Any feedback you are willing to share would be very beneficial to us as we continue to build programs for a wide range of customers! Please feel free to reach out to our support team by selecting the "Help" button in the bottom right hand corner of this screen. You can also call us at 888-293-8767 Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm CST.
*Keep in mind the information we use to make a decision varies per customer, and not all customers will be eligible for an advance.
*Disclaimer: The Klover app does not work outside of the United States. You will not be able to access the app if you are not currently within the United States. Sorry for the inconvenience!