The Points Program was created to enhance the customer experience! There are two different experiences that consist of Customer A, let's call them Alexis, and Customer B, Brooklyn. Both are eligible for our Points Program but have two different kinds of experiences when using our app. For example:
- Alexis is already prequalified for an advance (which can vary anywhere from $10-$100 - the amount varies per customer). In Alexis' case, she is prequalified for a $10 advance. Alexis can request a $10 advance but can also participate in our Points Program by scanning receipts, referring friends, linking external retails accounts, among other tasks. The Point Program maxes out at $30, which is equivalent to 900 points. Once Alexis accumulates 900 points, she can then use those points to request $40 instead of $10!
This means that Alexis meets the paycheck requirements and has two different advance options: a prequalified advance ($10-$100) and a points-based advance ($10-$30).
- Brooklyn, on the other hand, is not eligible for a cash advance just yet. There may be some pending items on their To-Do List, such as verifying their direct deposit history, cashflow, etc. (please reference our requirements section). However, in the meantime, Brooklyn can participate in our Points Program to accumulate enough points for a points-based advance ranging anywhere from $10-$30.
We offer this program to select customers while we work on verifying your account and gathering some information. This process can take anywhere from a few days to weeks.
We hope this helps differentiate the two different types of advances Klover offers! Here are some fun facts about points:
- There is no limit to the number of points you can accumulate
- Points never expire
- Points cannot be transferred between friends/accounts at this time
- You can also use points to pay for your delivery fees! Select this option at check-out before requesting your advance.
Please keep in mind, your entire advance amount will need to be repaid in full, including any amount of cash you received from redeeming points.
If you have any questions about points, or why you may only be eligible to receive points-based advances at the moment, please reach out to our support team - email@example.com.