By signing up for our Services, you agree to participate in our Points Program. Our Points Program provides participants with points in return for submitting certain information about your financial transaction. These points can then be utilized by participants to redeem a number of financial benefits, including cash advances, sweepstake entires, fee reduction, and cash outs.
- Payment Data
- Commercial Data
- Device/IP Data
- Web Analytics
- Consumer Demographic Data
- Professional or Employment-Related Data
- Geolocation Data
- Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Information Collected
- Other Identifying Information that You Voluntarily Choose to Provide
- Categories of Data Considered "Sensitive" Under the California Privacy Rights Act and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
Some of the information we share may be aggregated and de-identified, which will not identify you.
Based on our good-faith estimate, the value of your Personal information to us is related to the value of the financial benefits provided to you (via our Points Program), less the expense related to our offering of those financial benefits.
How to Earn Points
During app registration, you will immediately accumulate points for entering your phone number, email address, employer, etc. You can instantly review your points right from your Klover app. Some ways to earn points in the app are as follows:
- Watch a Video Ad: Earn points by watching ads. Most ads are anywhere from 10 seconds to 30 seconds. You can watch up to 50 ads per day.
- Scan receipts: Every time you scan a receipt, you can earn points. Keep in mind; receipts must match your debit card transactions associated with your Klover account. Not all receipts will give you points.
- Take a Survey: Choose a survey on the Points Page, and get awarded points once complete. Points amounts vary per survey.
- Link an External Account: Link your Target, Walgreens, or Kroger account (among many other options!).
- Sign up for an Offer: Browse our Offer Wall to find amazing deals, which can and do change daily. Varying points awarded per offer completed.
Facts about Points
- There is no limit to the number of points you can accumulate
- Points never expire
- Points cannot be transferred between friends/accounts at this time
- You can also use points to pay for your delivery fees! Select this option at check-out before requesting your advance.
- Points-based advances are due for repayment 7 days after they are requested, regardless of when your paycheck may fall. (This is only regarding all-points advances, not cash advances with points added to them).
- Points-based advances need to be paid back in full, just like any other advance.
- If you subscribe to Klover+ and have your debit card linked, you can also redeem your points for an Amazon gift card.
Can't redeem your points?
There a few reasons as to why you may see a points balance, but are unable to redeem them for an advance:
- You haven't linked your checking account and debit card. (Both need to be linked in order to request an advance)
- Your checking account doesn't have any direct deposit data.
- You don't have 90 days or more of transactional history.
- Your bank account is not in good standing or hasn't been active for 90 days.
Keep in mind; our Points Program still requires you to link valid information for us to predict your repayment date.
If you have any questions about points, or why you may only be eligible to receive points-based advances at the moment, please reach out to our support team by selecting the "Help" button in the bottom right hand corner of this screen. You can also call us at 888-293-8767 Monday - Friday, 10AM - 3PM CST (central time zone).
*If you are a Chime or Varo customer, you may have a different points-to-dollar ratio than what is listed above. This is due to our recently acquired partnership with these banks, which we are still working to improve.